I stole this from
and decided to finally do it. It honestly didn't take that long and it wasn't really that fun. Sure, some questions were okay, but I would've liked more creative questions and less of ones involving love. So, here it is:
1. Name: Alejandra
2. Nickname(s): Ale, Ali, Alexandria (Rare being called this)
3. Birthday: October 23rd
4. That makes you: A cusp
5. Where were you born: Michigan. (All you need to know)
6. Location right now: Michigan.
7. Shoe size: 9 or 9 1/2
8. How many piercings?: None
9. Tattoos?: None
10. When you wake up you're: Slightly tired and not grumpy
11. When your about to sleep you're: Wondering what dream will occur as I dream
12. Zodiac sign: Scorpio and Libra (Cusp)
13. Chinese sign: Tiger (Element: Earth)
14. Righty or Lefty: Righty
15. Innie or Outie: Innie? *has no idea*
16. School: Secret. :3
Section Two: Looks
17. Nationality: English, Dutch, German, Mexican, Sioux Indian (Really low though)
18. Hair colour: Dark Brown
20. Weight: Why do you care?
21. Height: 5'5" or higher. (Don't remember honestly, but it's about that)
22. Braces?: Nope.
23. Glasses?: Need them if I have to see far. (Nearsighted)
Section Three: Private Life
24. Do you have a boy/girlfriend?: Nope, I'm a single lady.
25. If so, who?: I don't have one. -_-
26. If not, do you have a crush on someone?: I do.
27. Who has a crush on you?: I really don't know.
28. Ever cheated on your bf/gf?: If I had one, I wouldn't dare.
29. Who was your first kiss: Nobody
30. Who was your last kiss: Nobody
31. Are you a virgin?: I would be dead right now if I weren't.
32. Ever had a threesome before?: No and I don't want to.
33. NQ- Every been swarmed by ladybugs?: No, but that would be weird. XD
34. Have you ever been in love?: Yes.
35. Broken any hearts?: Yeah.
36. Got your heart broken?: Somewhat, but then I realized that I was stupid for falling in love with him in the first place.
37. Ever liked a friend?: Of course!
38. What happened?: Nothing. I don't want to start dating yet.
Section Four: Past Relationships
39. How many relationships have you been in?: None. -_-
40. How many were serious enough to count: None.
41. Who were those serious ones: None.
42. NQ- Who used to be your best friend: This girl named Stephanie. I hate her to this day.
43. What made them different: To me, she went to the wrong crowd.
44. What happened: I just told you, person who wrote this.
45. Best boy/girlfriend: None.
46. Worst boy/girlfriend: None.
47. Ever been kissed: On the hand, yes, but lips, no.
48. Who do you want back: Nobody.
49. Who do you regret: Nobody since I never dated yet.
50. Why?: Because I have the feeling that drama would arise if I date during high school.
Section Five: Favourites
51. Song: I have too many, currently it is Classic by MKTO
52. Movie: Finding Nemo
53. Food: Angel Cake (Although it's been forever since I had any)
54. Drink: Dr.Pepper.
55. Store: Barnes and Noble
56. Television show: Ghost Adventures
57. Holiday: Christmas
58. Book: The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaimen
59. Ice cream: Birthday Cake
60. Sweets: Cupcakes
61. Crisps: I have a feeling this is asking about chips, so I say original.
62. Type of music: I don't have a definite genre.
63. Artist: I don't have a definite artist.
64. Word: Contra Mundum
65. Time of day: 1:00 p.m.
66. Dressing: Italian.
67. Alcoholic drink: I can't drink yet.
68. Colour(s): Red, Green, Blue, Indigo, Purple, Black, White, Gold, Silver and any shade of blue
69. Piece of clothing: T-shirt
70. Character: Nathan Drake from Uncharted
71. Smell: Lavendar
72. Shampoo: Suave
73. Soap: Dove I guess
74. Smiley: :3
75. Board game: Monopoly
76. Sport: Soccer and Badmitten
77. Number: 11
78. Quote: "Creativity is a drug I cannot live without" -Cecil B. DeMille
79. Animal: White Tiger
80. Actor: I don't really care honestly.
82. Vegetable: Carrots.
83. Fruit: Grapes
84. Place to be: Anywhere, as long as I explore.
85. Thing in your room: My Pac-Man ghost toys
86. Gum: Spearmint
87. Shape: Star
88. Country: I have no idea yet.
89. Mall: *shrug*
90. Car: Old ones. (My parents rubbed off on me.)
91. Boy's name: Alexander/Alejandro
92. Girl's name: Angelina
93. Family member: My mother.
94. Restaurant: Honestly, I don't know.
95. Movie place: Celebration Cinema
96. Person to go to the movies with: My family
97. Noise: Laughter.
98. Brand of shoe: IDC.
99. Brand of clothing: IDC.
100. Body part of a chicken: The Leg.
101. Swear word: F*ck.
102. Month: October.
103. Possession: My writings.
104. Team: I don't have one.
105. Season: Summer.
106. Radio station: Does Pandora count? If not, I really don't have one.
107. Magazine: National Geographic
108. Favourite grade: 7th and 8th
109. Least favourite grade: 1st (Hated my teacher.)
110. Teacher: Mrs. Gaglio (She's so nice. ^^)
111. Least favourite teacher: Mrs. Ward (*points to 1st grade*)
112. Subject: English
113. Subject to talk about: Social Studies
Section Six: Family
114. Who's your mum?: Bonnie
115. Who's your dad?: Adan (Adam here in America.)
116. Any step-parents?: Nope, thank you God.
117. Any brothers?: Craig
118. Any Sisters?: Amanda and Cecilia
120. Coolest: Craig
121. Loudest: Cecilia
122. Best relative: All but one of them honestly.
123. Worse relative: My aunt Shelley.
124. Do you get along with your parents?: Indeed.
125. With your siblings?: Yep.
126. Does anyone understand you?: Somewhat, not completely.
127. Do you have any pets?: Not anymore, sadly.
128. If so, what kind and name?: They're dead, so I won't say.
129. If not, what do you want as a pet?: A dog.
Section Seven: School
131. Are you still in school?: Yeah
132. Did you drop out?: No
133. Your current GPA: 3.9-4.0
134. Do you buy or bring lunch?: Bring.
135. ABC's?: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.
136. Favorite class: Social Studies
137. Play any sports at school?: Nope.
138. Are you popular?: Not really, but people know that I'm nice and helpful.
139. Favourite memory: In Science, eight grade, we all had to hold hands and we all got an electrical shock in a chain reaction. It was hilarious.
140. Most humiliating moment: Falling on the ice while talking to a friend.
141. Most funniest moment: In almost all my science classes in eighth grade.
142. Most scared moment: Performing in front of my ninth grade english class.
Section Eight: What do you think of when you hear
145. Chicken: Dinner time.
146. Dog: Rodeo (My brother's dog. She passed away however.
147. Christina Aguilera: Feel this Moment
148. Ricky Martin: Who?
149. 50 cent: Rapper right?
150. Poop: S*it.
151. Beach: Sea
152. Desert: Sand
153. Water: Swimming
154. Osama: Terrorist behind 9/11
155. Love: Roses
156. Your little brother: I wish I had one.
157. Butt: Glutious Maximus
158. Clowns: Laughter.
159. Wonder: Thinking.
16o. Brown: Charlie Brown.
161. Banana: Seen as an inapropriate fruit now.
162. Sex: Leads to babies if not using protection.
163. Parents: The ones who brought me to this world and I love them to death.
164. Homosexuals: Love them.
165. God: He stalks us all. XD
Section Nine: Do you believe in
166. God: Yes and no.
167. Heaven: Yeah
168. Devil: Yes and no.
169. Hell: Somewhat.
170: Boogy man: Nope.
171. Closet Monsters: Nope.
172. Fortune tellings: Yes.
173. Magic: Totally.
174. Love at first sight: I might not experience it, but maybe others will.
175. Ghosts: Indeed.
176. Voo-doo dolls: Not really.
177. Reincarnation: Totally.
178. Yourself: At times I doubt myself, but yes I believe that I can do things.
Section Ten: Do you
179. Smoke: No
180. Do drugs: No
181. Drink alcohol: No
182. Cuss: IRL I don't, online I do.
183. Sing in the shower: Rarely.
184. Like school: For the friends, yes, for the work, no.
185. Want to get married: Yes.
186. Type with all of your fingers: Yes
187. Think you're attractive: I think I'm cute. Not attractive.
188. Drink and drive: F*ck no.
189. Snore: No.
190. Sleep walk: No.
191. Like watching sunrises and sunsets: Indeed.
Section Eleven: Have you ever
192. Flashed someone: Nope.
193. Gotten so drunk til you threw up everywhere: Ew, no.
194. Told that person how you felt: I don't remember.
195. Been arrested: No.
196. Gone to jail or juve: No.
197. Skateboarded: No.
198. Skinny dipped: No.
199. Rock climbed: No.
200. Killed someone: No.
201. Watched porn: No.
202. Gone on a road trip: Yes.
203. Went out of the country: Yes.
204. Talked back to an adult: Yes.
205. Broken a law: Depends on where exactly.
206. Got pulled over: No.
208: Cried to get out of trouble: Maybe? Don't recall.
209. Let a friend cry on your shoulder: Of course.
210. Kissed a brother's or sister's friend: No. O_O
211. Kissed a friend's brother or sister: No. -_-
212. Dropped something on the floor and let someone eat it anyways: Nope.
213. Moon someone: Yes. XD
214. Shop-lifted: Once, but we brought it back. XD
215. Worked at McDonald's: No.
216. Eaten a dog: No.
217. Give money to a homeless person: No.
218. Glued your hand to yourself: No. XD
219. Kissed someone of the same sex: Nope.
220. Had a one night stand: No.
221. Smoked: No. You asked this already.
222. Done drugs: No. Already asked.
223. Lose a friend because of your ex: Nope.
224. Slap someone for being stupid: Yes.
225. Had cyber sex: What the f*ck. No.
226. Wish you were the opposite sex: Sometimes.
227. Caught someone doing something: Like what!?
228. Played a game that removes clothing: No.
229. Cried during a movie: Yes.
230. Cried over someone: Yes.
231. Wanted to hook up with a friend: Yes.
232. Hooked up with someone you barely met: No.
233. Ran away from home: Nope.
234. Cheated on a test: Yes, and I hated doing so since it made me feel guilty.
Section Twelve: Would you
235. Bungee jump: Nope.
236. Sky dive: Nope.
237. Swim with dolphins: Sure. XD
238. Steal a friend's bf or gf: No.
239. Try to be the opposite sex: I have no idea.
240. Lie to the police: No!
241. Run from the police: No.
242. Lie to your parents: Depends on the situation.
243. Backstab a friend for your own well being: No.
244. Be an exotic dancer: No.
245. NQ- Kill the president: No.
Section Thirteen: Are you
246. Shy: Yes
247. Loud: No.
248. Nice: Yes.
249: Outgoing: Somewhat.
250: Quiet: Yes.
251. Mean: No.
252. Emotional: I really don't know.
253. Sensitive: Somewhat.
254. Gay: Nope.
255. Strong: Nope.
256. Weak: Indeed.
257. Caring: Yes.
258. Dangerous: Probably.
259. Crazy: Indeed.
260. Spontaneous: Depends on what others think of me. XD
261. Funny: Depends.
262. Sweet: At times.
263. Sharing: I love to share.
264. Responsible: Yes.
265. Trustworthy: Yes.
266. Open-minded: Yes.
267. Creative: OH YEAH.
268. Cute: From what I've been told, yes.
269. Slick: Idk.
270. Smart: Yes.
271. Dumb: No.
272. Evil: In the inside.
273. Ghetto: No.
274. Classy: Somewhat.
275. Photogenic: Nope.
276. Dependable: Yes.
277. Greedy: Depends really.
278. Ugly: Somewhat.
279. Messy: No.
280. Neat: Yes (I have organized messes)
281. Perverted: Probably.
282. Silly: Yes.
283. A B****: No.
284. A Good Listener: Yes.
285. A Fighter: No.
286. A Party Animal: No.
287. A Game Freak: ?
288. A Computer Freak: ??
Section Fourteen: Future
289. Dream job: To become a Writer.
290. Dream house: A nice two story house.
291. Husband/Wife: Husband that has a good job and respects me as much as I respect him.
292. Kids: I would like to have one or two.
293. Names: The boy would be William, Vincent or Julian. The girl maybe with a Q name or A name.
294. Pets: A dog that is very lovable.
295. Car: A blue one.
296. Age you would want to get married: Somewhere in my 20's.
297. Best Man/Bride's Maid: My close friends.
298. Honeymoon: Another country or somewhere nice.
Section Fifteen: Your friends
299. Best friend: Jialexi and Kimberly.
300. Known the longest: William.
301. Craziest: Jia.
302. Loudest: Have no idea.
303. Shyest: *shrug*
304. Best hair: Jia. (Afro power)
305. Best eyes: Ryan.
306. Best body: I don't care.
307. Most Athletic: I have alot of guy friends who are athletic.
308. Hot-Tempered: *shrug*
309. Most impatient: Idk.
310. Shortest: Sam.
311. Tallest: Idk.
312. Skinniest: Idk.
313. Best singer: Idk.
314. Funniest: All of them.
315. Can always make you laugh: Jia.
316. Wish you talked to more: Alicia.
317. Wish you saw more: Alicia.
318. Who drives you insane after a while: Nobody.
319. Who you can stay around forever and never get sick of: Jia.
320. Ever lose a friend because you took it to the 'next level': Nope.
321. Whose always been there when you need them: Jia.
322. Who is like your family: ALOT.
323. How many friends do you have?: I have alot.
324. How many are really close? : Two. Online, a lot.
Section Sixteen: The last
325. Thing you ate: Alfredo and Garlic bread.
326. Thing you drank: Pepsi
327. Thing you wore: Pajamas.
328. Thing you did: Watching a youtube video
329. Place you went: Walgreens.
330. Thing you got pierced or tattooed: Never.
331. Person you saw: Cecilia.
332. Person you hugged: Mom.
333. Person you kissed: Nobody.
334. NQ- Person you beat to a juicy pulp: Nobody.
335. Person you talked to online: Adriana.
336. Person you talked to on the phone: Mom.
337. Song you heard: Dead Hearts- Star
338. Show you saw: Fifa
339. Time you fought with your parents: Never really did.
340. Time you fought with a friend: Never did really.
341. Words you said: "Did you eat your lunch yet?"
Section Seventeen: Now
343. What are you eating: A funnel cake.
344. What are you drinking: Water.
345. What are you thinking: About my friends online.
346. What are you wearing: Pajamas.
347. What are you doing: This.
349. Hair: Curly.
350. Mood: Decent.
351. Listening to: Caddicarus
352. Talking to anyone: Nope.
353. Watching anything: Yes.
Section Eighteen: Yes or No
354. Are you a vegetarian: No.
355. Are you a carnivore: Yes.
356. Are you heterosexual: Yes.
357. Do you like penguins: Yes.
358. Do you write poetry: Yes.
359. Do you see stupid people: Yes.
360. You + Me: Nope.
361. Do you like the Osbournes: ??
362. Can you see flying pigs: All the time.
363. Do you sleep with stuffed animals on your bed: Nope.
364. Are you from Afghanistan: No.
365. Is Christina Aguilera ugly: Why are you asking this?
366. Are you a zombie: Probably.
367. Am i annoying you: Mostly, yes. Sorry for being honest.
368. Do you bite your nails: Yes.
369. Can you cross your eyes: Nope.
370. Do you make your bed in the morning: Nope.
371. Have you touched someone's private part: No!
Section Nineteen: This or That
372. Winter or Summer: Summer
373. Spring or Autumn: Spring
374. Shakira or Britney: Shakira
375. MTV or VH1: *shrug*
376. Black or White: White.
377. Yellow or Pink: Yellow.
378. Football or Basketball: Basketball.
379. Mobile Phone or Pager: Mobile Phone.
380. Pen or Pencil: Pencil.
381. Cold or Hot: Hot.
382. Tattoos or Piercings: Tattoos
383. Inside or Outside: Inside.
384. Weed or Alcohol: Alcohol.
385. Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi.
386. Tape or Glue: Tape.
387. McDonald's or In-n-Out: McDonalds.
Section Twenty: Opinions
388. What do you think about classical music: It's nice.
389. About boy bands: No.
390. About suicide: There is someone out there that loves you and always someone to hear you out.
391. About people who try to force their opinions on you: I don't ever want to see you again.
392. About teen pregnancy: You could've gotten a bright future.
393. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years: In an office or working.
394. Who do you think you'll still be friends with in 5 years: Jia.
395. About gay men: Woot!
396. Do you have a website: Nope.
397. Current weather right now: Gloomy.
398. Current time: 3:36 p.m.
399. Any shout outs: To all my friends, I love you!
400. Last thoughts: I thought this would be fun. It really wasn't honestly.
If you actually took the time to read all this, you deserve something. Seriously. Or if you simply scrolled down here because you really didn't care, okay then.